Monday, November 21, 2011

Julie's Fudge Sampler Pack

Julie's Fudge - Mini SAMPLER Pack - 2 pieces each, 3 kinds - 1/2 Pound TotalI recieved my fudge from Jewel of the Lion back in October. A little while after telling you all about how wonderful it looked I ordered some for myself. I got the Julie's Fudge Mini Sampler pack so I could try out a few different kinds. Julie has so many different flavors and all are so different and look so tasty! I had such a hard time choosing. I ended up going with S'mores Pie with Graham Cracker Crust, Strawberry Cheesecake with Graham Cracker Crust, and Peanut Butter Cup. I'm salivating just thinking about it. They were amazing! I'm pretty picky about fudge. If it's too sweet I don't care for it but this stuff is amazing. I'm already thinking about my next order. Do yourself a favor and check out her shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...