Saturday, November 26, 2011

Free Shipping Sale & New Items

My free shipping sale is almost over! Make sure you take some time to stop by and check out the shop before it's over. It's going to keep going until Sunday night so there is still time and we have some new items too!

Our Dead Sea Bath Salts are now being offered in these adorable plastic tubes which allow all the essential oils and scent to stay stronger longer. I also just listed a set of 3 Dead Sea Bath Salts, perfect as a gift or just for you to try each one!

Another new item is the Lavender Whipped Body Butter. Super relaxing and I wouldn't be surprised my whipped body butters end up being the most moisturizing cream you've ever used! Just check out the feedback I got recently: "As someone who is addicted to body butter and has tried too many to name, I can honestly say it doesn't come better than this. Just as rich as it looks, easy to spread, incredibly moisturizing, and the scent is exactly as advertised. I can't think of any skin type that wouldn't adore this stuff."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...