Sunday, October 2, 2011

Jewel of the Lion

I was do my usual etsy thing the other morning before I went of to what I cal my "real life job." I checked my etsy activity and someone in my circle had recently added Jewel of the Lion to their favorite shops. When I saw the tiny pictures of these scrumptious delights it drew me in. I clicked the link to her shop and there it was. A plethora of yummy baked goodness. I felt as if I could taste them through the computer!

Do yourself a favor and check this shop out. There is a huge selection with over 350 items, plus if you hurry you may catch the sale they are having. BONUS!! I'm going to be putting my order in today, just as soon as my hubby get home from work and is able to let me know what he wants, .his sweet tooth is even worse them mine. I will let you know when my goodies arrive but judging by their feedback I'm sure they will be just as delicious as I am imagining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...