Thursday, December 15, 2011

Belly Balm

I'm really happy about my new Belly Balm! It's a special product just for all those mommy to be's out there. I really wanted to make something special for them. Since so may of the natural butters and oils that I use in my products are so great for skin and at moisturizing and nourishing skin. So this Grapefruit Pregnant Belly Balm is formulated with ingredients that are great for tight, stretching belly's and even at preventing stretch marks! I used Grapefruit Essential Oil because of it's effects on skin and uplifting aromatherapy properties. Grapefruit Essential Oil is one of the few essential oils that has been shown to be the safest and most universally used during pregnancy. So hear's to all of my future moms out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...