Monday, August 29, 2011

Lavender Bath Soak & Front Page Soft Whimsy Treasury


Thank you to everyone who clicked, commented, and viewed my Soft Whimsy Treasury. It made it to the front page of etsy!


I have also been hard at work getting new items made and listed. I recently listed a new Bath Soak. This is my new Lavender Milk & Oatmeal Soak. I am dedicated to bringing bath time back! If you liked my Oatmeal Milk & Honey Bath Soak then you will love this bath soak! Unscented but still has the beautiful aroma of the natural, organic lavender & oatmeal. This soak will make your skin so soft and supple. It is great for dry skin, rashes, acne, poison ivy, insect bites, & blisters, but everyone will love it! Cleopatra used to take milk bath's to keep her skin looking young and beautiful and now you can enjoy the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...